Miss Universe, a recognized competition where women are evaluated for beauty and personality mainly, using different types of outfits, from evening gowns to bikinis, where beauty is evaluated, as the way they act, walk, talk, think and almost evaluate everything of all of them through the competition, what does this competition leave you? why it is so important? what do I think?
Hello amathalovers, in this blog entrance I am going to tell why I did a representation of Miss Universe just twisitng it a little with my weird universe, so here I go with the explanation, hope no one gets insulted with my opinion on this..
First of all, lets talk about the recommendations they give to be evaluated, be able to particpate and that they recommend through the whole process in the Miss Universe competition (information taken from Wiki How):
- Age requirements, from 18 to 27 years old never married and never being pregnant
- Contestants are judged in three categories: evening gown, swimsuit, and a personality interview
- Enter the pageant, request access
- Be in really good shape, take really good care of your skin, no body hair
- Work with someone who knows, prepare for the interview
- Have money for your entrance and travel fees, buy expensive makeup, purchase all of your outfits
- Good behaviour, have a great interview, good relationship with all the contestants
- Show confidence in your outfits, show your awesome personality, always smile
This is just like a really brief summary of a “guide” they give you to be able to particpate and that will walk you through the whole process.
|Good things I see:||Bad things I see:|
|Gain confidence, be more secure||Where is intelligence evaluated, in the interview? Don’t think so.|
|Love yourself||Why exclude women for being married and that were pregnant, aren’t they beautiful?|
|Be healthy||No body hair?, come on|
|Know a lot of people from different countries||Physical aspects more evaluated and seen than mind aspects|
|Travel||Why not show true feelings instead of smiling always?|
Am I against Miss Universe? No, I’m not. I just think it has to evolve and look more to other aspects that need to be considered to say someone can be that special, I just don’t like that it is that limited and more body focus, with a very poor evaluation of knowledge and personality. From my point of view.
But, thats just my opinion, I hope you like my strange Miss Weird Universe Boudoir, hope you continue to visit this world of mine, to let your artistic touch go beyond just seeing tits, ass and pussy, try to see more inside the person, what is trying to express and not only focus on the body, that expires and it can go really quickly if not taken care.
So just, ENJOY LIFE, focus on more things that just a body. I invite you to suscribe to my blog for more stories of me, to visit my site, with my different boudoirs, support me if you feel like helping me to continue this journey and mainly enjoy The World of Amatha, “The Masked Boudoir Model”.